Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Please Watch My Video & Visit My Google Sponsors.

What im trying to do is show people that Pitbulls are not a bad breed of dog. Everyone hears the word Pitbull and they automatically assume there vicious dogs/animals. It depends on how you raise them and bring them up. I have 2 Pitbulls and they are the most lovable, snug-gable dogs i have ever had.  So Please Watch My Video Of my Pitbull playing with a baby duckling one night and this is proof that they are loving and caring animals that are not vicious.

Duck and Dog <---- By visiting the sponsors i mean by clicking the Google Ads that pop up and there are 3 of them, there is no commitment you click on the link and then you can close out the window right away, the Ads are Safe as they are provided by Google. If you do this i get a percentage and they also take out a percentage to help donate to this cause. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the Pit and duck. I too have a Pit and wish I had video of her with my two bunnies who passed last year. During their final months it was my Pit who kept them company, sleeping with them, grooming them, being their "mom". Pits are great and wonderful pets who unfortunately think they are "lap" dogs. My Pit has become a wonderful companion to my 15 year old Lab-mix. Everyone who meets her has a new respect and love for the breed. BTW: she loves to watch television and I SKYPE her when I travel.

    ReplyDelete