Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Help By Spreading The Video

I would Love it if anybody that see my blog spreads the word to other bloggers! I am trying to start a Organization to help save these animals from being euthanized and put down for no reason due to a stupid OWNER that brought the animal up for the WRONG REASONS. Thanks You..... I have The Link In My First Blog But i Will post it in every blog i post. I also would like if anyone can help me get followers, im pretty new to this and looking for some support and help. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANYONE WHO HELPS AND VISITS THE SPONSORS FROM GOOGLE AS I SAID THEY TAKE A % AND DONATE TO HELP SAVE THESE INNOCENT DOGS FROM BEING PUT DOWN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficwZQYmRLE <--DUCK AND DOG, you can also search in youtube duck and dog and it has the one with almost 7 million views. Thank You

3 comments:

  1. Your "Dog & Duck" video is precious! Thank you for sharing. I never had a Pitbull, however I have been around them with friends over the years who had wonderful, gentle dogs.

    I think it's great you are trying to raise awareness about the breed and if you can successfully manage an affiliate program, more power to ya'!

    On your next posts I would love to see more pictures of your beloved Mercedes. Maybe you can share some more stories about why you are so passionate about Pitbulls and their reputation.

    Best wishes...will be waiting to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a pitbull too, and he is the most loving and friendly dog you'll ever meet. We support you 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that is so adorable! Thank you for sharing. I have a FanPage I set up to help people connect and be more aware

    of how gentle a breed Pitbulls are....please join me and submit a photo of your pup to support the cause....

    http://www.facebook.com/CutestPitbullPhotos Come to the page and like us to help spread the word.....

    ReplyDelete